Re: [thredds] ampersands not working in viewer property URL

Hi John,

I get the same message with a straight ampersand ("&") in the URL.
However, if I encode all ampersands as "&", I don't get the error
and the viewer link shows up fine on the HTML page. I've been testing
this in our 4.2 code but this particular piece of code doesn't appear to
have changed since 4.1.

Could you double check that you see this problem if all the ampersands
in the URL are encoded as "&"?

Thanks,

Ethan