Re: [thredds] Catalog Validation

Hi Nathan,

Actually, both types ("dataType" and "dataFormat") can contain any
string ("xsd:token"). The enumerated lists are just the current well
known values.

The XML Schema is a bit odd and not particularly obvious. Both types are
unions of "xsd:token" and a type that is a restriction of "xsd:token".

Best practice would be to omit if unknown. If known, decide on a string
to represent it and be consistent with that string. We are open to
adding values to the list.

Ethan