Re: [thredds] Aggregated variables showing up as zeros

Dear all,

I have discovered the root of my problem. Say you have the unlimited dimension "time" and a variable named and dimensioned "time" i.e. time(time). THREDDS does not like this.

My data has the unlimited dimension 'ocean_time' as well as the variable 'ocean_time(ocean_time)'. I used ncrename to change the dimension 'ocean_time' to 'time', changed the catalog to aggregate on 'time' instead of 'ocean_time', cleared the aggregation cache then restarted THREDDS. Everything worked flawlessly.

I repeated the process changing the dimension and catalog back to 'ocean_time' and it was broken again. Is this a bug that can be easily fixed?

Dave