[thredds] Springer ESIN Journal open for business

Hi all,

Some months back, I sent out a message about a new journal called Earth
Science Informatics (ESIN).  (At the time, I was referring to it by the JESI
acronym, but ESIN is now the acronym of choice.)  The home page for ESIN is

  http://www.editorialmanager.com/esin/default.asp

You can register there as an author and submit your manuscripts.  The first
issue is due out in February; you can submit manuscripts for it through
November.  Please consider submitting an article.

-- Ben