[SuomiNet] CORS ftp is back up, so suominet processing should go back to normal

Hopefully everything just works as I am heading out on vacation and
will not be around to troubleshoot but I restored all the data fetching from CORS and set all the processing back to normal.

Cheers,
Teresa

Much of the eastern US data processed by the suominet project is data collected by the state DOTs + US coast guard and collected in one convenient spot with the CORS project and ftp data server. The CORS ftp server is currently down. I may have to rethink the wisdom of the one convenient central data location since it is also a single point of failure.

Suominet data from our university partners is unaffected and processing of the sites for which I have working data streams will continue.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Teresa and the suominet team.