[SuomiNet] hourly processing outage today, daily processing will be out for perhaps a week

  • To: suominet <suominet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [SuomiNet] hourly processing outage today, daily processing will be out for perhaps a week
  • From: Teresa Van Hove <vanhove@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 21:39:21 -0700
Sorry I did not get an advance notice out. We are upgrading OS on the cpu that is the RAID server for all the processing. The parallel processing I had working on a local disk ended up getting broken for a few hours when NSF mounts were removed, so my expectation of no gap in data availability turned into 6 hours or so.

Data is flowing to suomildm1 now and also to our web server http://suominet.ucar.edu if you normally fetch data via wget from there. Please let me know if I have missed something and data is not available in your preferred standard mode.

Regards,
Teresa Van Hove

  • Search the suominet archives: