[SuomiNet] Suominet status update -some hourly processing is restored

Processing is partially returned. I'm still working on restoring the processing for the Suomi net sites and for various chokering antennnas I process together. PWV data are back for the PBO backbone sites operated by UNAVCO and for most of the sites operated by the NOAA FSL. Daily processing results including for global sites I only process on a daily basis may not be back before next week.

I have reverted to the old map formats on the web page at /www.suominet.ucar.edu/index.html The ldm delivery of the netcdf files should be working. My local pqact call is filing CsuPWVh*nc files again which is my test. Let me know if anything is strange, the files read fine locally so hopefully they are consistent.

Cheers,
Teresa

--
Teresa Van Hove