[SuomiNet] suominet processing status

Processing will remain at a standstill overnight while the replacement raid is populated. My best guess is that it will return late tomorrow afternoon, but that could become evening. The insertion of netcdf files into the ldm queue will resume as soon as processing does but the web server went down today so I do not know if the usual web plots and data fetching will be available very quickly. You can see an animation** at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/suominet/loop/loop2/suomi_ani_zoom.html

**currently this animation reflects the last 24 hours processed which is the UTC day 2009/aug/10
Sorry for any inconvenience this outage is causing,
Tersa

--
Teresa Van Hove

  • Search the suominet archives: