[SuomiNet] Suominet data and hourly products back.

Our raw GPS files and hourly PWV products are back on-line. The daily products are being run in a batched mode to recover missed days and should return to normal in the next couple of days. I'd like to thank Maggie and Karl for keeping you all informed and restoring the cpu's to an operational state while being in the middle of providing technical support for the cosmic workshop.
Sorry for any inconvenience from the outage,

Teresa
--
Teresa Van Hove

  • Search the suominet archives: