Subject:        ESRL/GSD Data outage planned for Tuesday Sept 11, 2007
Date:   Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:54:06 -0600
From:   Kelli S Werlinich <Kelli.S.Werlinich@xxxxxxxx>
To:     all-data-users.gsd@xxxxxxxx, dataout.gsd@xxxxxxxx, Sdm <Sdm@xxxxxxxx>
CC: GSD Computer Operations <opers.its.gsd@xxxxxxxx>, Bobby Kelley <Bobby.R.Kelley@xxxxxxxx>

ESRL/GSD computing systems and data distribution will be down all day September
11th; shut down commencing at 6:00 a.m. MDT with all systems down by 7:45 a.m.
MDT.  This is due to electrical power reconfiguration being done in the
ESRL/GSD Central Computing Facility.  The expected duration of the ESRL/GSD
data outage is eight to 12 hours.  However, some data distribution may not be
restored until the morning of September 12th.  We will keep you informed as the
electrical reconfiguration progresses, including estimated restoration of data
distribution.

If you have any questions, please contact the GSD/SSG Operations staff by
replying to this email or calling the number below.

Thank you,

Systems Support Group Operations Staff
(303) 497-6887

--