[python-users] Trying to use python-awips for model soundings

I have worked through my own version of your sounding and advanced sounding
examples using python-awips and metpy.  However, I never saw any ability to
make a model sounding.  Is there an example of making a model sounding with
MetPy and python-awips?  Initially, I think this would be simple, but then
I realized we would be using a completely different filetype and thus would
likely have to use a different library to decode it.

If you have any examples, can you post them to github?

Thanks.

--
Bryan Guarente
Instructional Designer/Meteorologist