From: noaaport-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:noaaport-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Zuranski
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:08 PM
To: NOAAPORT <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [noaaport] GOES-16 Fixed Grid test

Hello all,

Last month I received a notice (linked below) which stated GOES-16 data would
be transmitted over NOAAPort in a fixed grid format.  The test was scheduled to
begin "on or after September 6th" but I have not seen any of this data yet.  I
am aware it is to be transmitted on PID 107, but it's not there whenever I look.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/notification/scn17-95goes16test.htm

Is anybody else seeing this data over NOAAPort?  I was assuming it would be
transmitted more-or-less all the time, am I mistaken?

Thanks,

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst