Since I can get these off of NOAAport or via email, can we take these off the
list?  It's too much email, since I am subscribed to this list on two accounts.

Gilbert

On Apr 28, 2017, at 9:41 AM, Unidata User Support
<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

------- Forwarded Message

From ESPCoperations@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPCoperations@xxxxxxxx>  Fri Apr 28
08:32:39 2017
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:32:04 +0000
From: "ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx>"
<ESPCoperations@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPCoperations@xxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Administrative:GOES-16 MDS Request for Meso-1 scheduled for April 28,
2017 - Issued: April 28, 2017 1415Z
To: _NESDIS OSDPD ESPC OUTAGE Notification
<ESPC.Notification@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPC.Notification@xxxxxxxx>>,
GOES-R_PLT_MDS@xxxxxxxx<mailto:GOES-R_PLT_MDS@xxxxxxxx>

*Topic: *GOES-16 MDS Meso-1 Request

*Date/Time**Issued:***April 28,  2017 1415Z*
*

*Product(s) or Data Impacted:***GOES-16  Meso-1 Data and Products**

*Requested Center Point: *37.0N/89.50W
**

*Date/Time of Initial Impact:*April 28, 2017****1444Z*
*

*Date/Time of Expected End:*April 29, 20171214Z*
*

*Requester: *SDM on behalf of RSO request*
***

*Length of Event:***22.5  hours*
*

*Details/Specifics of Change: *Severe weather across the Ohio and
Tennessee Valleys.*
*

Note: NOAA's GOES-16 satellite has not been declared operational and its
data are preliminary and undergoing testing. Users receiving these data
through any dissemination means (including, but not limited to, PDA and
GRB) assume all risk related to their use of GOES-16 data and NOAA
disclaims and any and all warranties, whether express or implied,
including (without limitation) any implied warranties of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose.

*Contact Information for Further Information:* ESPC Operations at
ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx> and 301-817-3880
**

*Web Site(s) for applicable information:*

*See http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/SATS/GOES/EAST/sched.html and
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/SATS/GOES/WEST/sched.html for scanning
schedules.*

This message was sent by
ESPC.Notification@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPC.Notification@xxxxxxxx>. You have been
sent
this and other notifications because you have opted in to receive it. If
for any reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk
at ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ESPCOperations@xxxxxxxx> or (301) 817-3880.
Please note: it may take
up to two business days to process your unsubscribe request.

------- End of Forwarded Message