[noaaport] NOAAPORT SA/SP WMO Collective missing KFYE METAR ?

  • To: "noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [noaaport] NOAAPORT SA/SP WMO Collective missing KFYE METAR ?
  • From: "Larson, David (MN)" <David.Larson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:57:07 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hello,

Would anyone with a noaaport feed confirm that the SA/SP WMO headers do *not*
include METAR reports for station KFYE?

I see the data is available at the NWS FTP site (link below), just find it
curious why I do not find it with other METAR/SPECI data via NOAAPORT.
http://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/stations/KFYE.TXT

Perhaps there are other stations (more than just KFYE) ... I am building up a
list now to look for a pattern.

Thanks,
David Larson
Garmin Int'l

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin
confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including
attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank
you.

  • Search the noaaport archives: