[noaaport] Noaaport + CentOS 6

Hi All,

I got my CentOS6 box to work it seems. The patch would be to remove the
following:

    define _XOPEN_SOURCE 500

I guess this should be moved to the configure/make process as a:

    cc -D_XOPEN_SOURCE

I'm not sure what POSIX elements the maintainers are after but just FYI
in case anyone else is looking for this.

Noaaport v1.7,1
LDM 6.11.1

I'm still having some issues with my feed if anyone wants to take a stab
and help out. I'm trying to see if the Novra Box can be replaced with a
PCIe card TBS-6925. Thus far I've had limited success in the sense that
it appears the data is fine and flowing, however there are a multitude
of errors which I believe to be something 'extra' in the data/udp
headers which is not being accounted for by the noaaportIngester and
producing unexpected behavior. I'm trying to identify what it is I'm
looking at and work my way through the entire process from Satellite to
product.

--
Eric M. Hudish
ZedX, Incorporated