From:   Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Unidata User Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:     noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   05/17/2010 12:18 PM
Subject:        Re: [noaaport] 20100516: upcoming test of AWIPS NCF backup
servers; new Unidata NOAAPort ingest package available for FTP download
Sent by:        noaaport-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, got what I believe to be two non-issues, but this will freak folks out

if they don't know what it is.

At 10:02Z and 16:04Z, my ldmd.log log got bombarded with:

May 17 16:04:13 noaaport readnoaaport[14811] ERROR: [GB -29]
g2vcrdwmo3.tbl

Thanks, Steve. I just did that, so I should be good to go! Note to others to do the same thing, to avoid getting the error messages above.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the noaaport archives: