Re: [noaaport] Repeak tips?

 I would suggest trying to re-align it yourself. There is not much too it,
provided the dish is in an accessible location.  The key is being able to
see the real-time output of the S75 signal, while you are adjusting the dish
EL/AZ. Novra has a windows based program that once connected to the Novra
will show you in real-time the signal strength. What I do, is hook this up
at the dish and run it on a laptop with the novra at the dish and tweak the
dish while watching the signal.

-Mike