[netcdfgroup] netCDF-C v4.9.1 release candidate 1, now available

Hello all,

We're happy to announce the first release candidate for netCDF-C `v4.9.1`.
This is primarily a maintenance release, and we are working to tighten up
some of the build, test and release scaffolding. Since this is a release
candidate and not a full release, the Unidata web pages are still
referencing the latest stable release, `v4.9.0`.

* The source code archives (and associated change/release notes) can be
downloaded from GitHub here:
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.9.1-rc1

* The Windows binaries can be downloaded here:
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/4.9.1-rc1/winbin.html

* The `v4.9.1-rc1` documentation can be found here:
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/4.9.1-rc1

We'll be iterating on this release as quickly as possible; we've already
found some rough corners which need smoothing out. In the meantime, please
let us know if there are any changes, updates, or fixes we will need to
make for the full release of `v4.9.1`.

Thanks all, have a great day,

-Ward
Ward Fisher