Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf 4.4.1.1

Antonio

I now have a work round. The problem was that I was running ncdump.exe in
32 bit mode from a batch file. This had never occurred till now but for
some reason it now does. I now add the lines from a command prompt from the
sysWOW64 folder (32 bit?), rather that run them in a batch file, and it
works fine.

Bruce.