Re: [netcdfgroup] ncdump in v4.3.0

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the delay in responding; I was out of the office earlier this
week.  This was a known issue, corrected in the 4.3.1-rc5 release and
documented both in the release notes (
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES.md) and in
our JIRA issue tracking system in detail (
https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCF-275).  I would recommend
that the install on Yellowstone be updated to the current version (4.3.2),
although I hesitate to suggest that since I expect we will put out a
release candidate for 4.3.3 next week.  Whether you wait for the next
release or stick with 4.3.2, an updated netcdf install will fix the issue.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

-Ward