[netcdfgroup] Constructing netCDF-C environment on Windows, visualstudio

Hello.

Today I have a question about construction of netCDF-C environment.

This is the first time I install netCDF on my computer.
I want to use netCDF-C on Visual Studio 2013 (Windows7, 64bit) .
But when compile, the linkage does not work well.

First I downloaded pre-built netCDF-C (ver 4.3.1.1) Libraries for Visual
Studio from here.
ttp://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html

After putting .dll files on System path, I set up the project property
on Visual Studio,
Additional Include Directories (foo\netCDF 4.3.1.1\include),
Additional Library Directories (foo\netCDF 4.3.1.1\lib), and Additional
Dependencies (netcdf.lib).

Then, the source files recognized "netcdf.h".
It seemed to work, and compile has done.
However, error LNK2019 appeared, I cannot debug the program.

Is there anything lack of procedure or mistake?
I am wandering for several days because I cannot obtain any accurate
hints for me on the web so far.

Thank you.

Fumiya Kono