Re: [netcdfgroup] update on windows DLLs for netCDF

Hi

I used the your built dll with HDF5 version 1.8.6. Reading data works fine,
while invoking nc_close throws a exception   "Attempted to read or write
protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
and the error code -101, which is "Error at HDF5 layer"