Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf 4.1.2 opendap url with authentication fails

Hello Eric,

I noticed the same thing when using netcdf 4.1.2, but it should still work
with netcdf 4.1.1.

You can probably solve the problem by using netcdf 4.1.1
and upgrading your curl-version. I noticed that an older curl-version
does not function (I checked 7.15.5, which comes with CentOS 5).
You can check the version in /usr/include/curl/curlver.h.
Please update curl to the latest release (I installed it locally) and
recompile netcdf-4.1.1 with it.

Cheers,
John

--
John Donners          SARA, Science Park 121
tel (31)20 5923055    1098 XG Amsterdam