Re: [netcdfgroup] Windows x64 Binaries

Hi,

I have compiled netcdf from scratch using the intel compiler
on Windows x64. You can find the binaries here:
http://lmb.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/people/emmenlau/x64.tar.bz2

You will need the intel math library "libmmd.dll", and Windows
runtime environment libs for MS Visual Studio 2008 "msvcr90.dll
msvcp90.dll msvcm90.dll" and maybe "Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest".

Contact me in case you need these too.

Cheers,

   Mario

Justin Elzik wrote:
I have been using v3.6.x for sometime in one of our Windows 32bit
applications. However I must now get it working (natively, not using
WOW) on  Windows x64. I have looked but can only find precompiled
binaries for Windows x86.

Are Windows x64 binaries available anywhere (even if it is for a newer
version than 3.6.x)?

Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01C796DA.1DAEF270

3 Armstrong Court,

Armstrong Way, Yate,

Bristol BS37 5NG

Tel: +44 (0) 1454 332240

Fax:  +44 (0) 1454 332249

www.eatec.co.uk <http://www.eatec.co.uk>

Directors: B.P. Jarvis, B.J. Williams, N.S. Wilcox

Reg. Office: 3 Armstrong Court, Armstrong Way,

Yate, Bristol BS37 5NG Reg. No. 3895439