[netcdfgroup] NetCDF 3.6.3 and Portland

Hello,

I've been trying to build NetCDF 3.6.3 with various compilers and have
encountered a problem with the C postprocessor during the configure stage.
pgcpp fails the sanity check, with syntax errors in conftest.c the only
diagnostic written to config.log

I am using version 7.1.6 of the Portland compiler, on a 64-bit instance of SuSE
11.0 Enterprise Edition. The same problem occurs on my other Portland-toting
platform (64bit, SuSE 10.3). This is all fairly new, but I was wondering
whether anybody had experienced similar trouble yet.

Thanks very much,

Gavin

Gavin Parnaby
Fluid Gravity Engineering Ltd.
The Old Coach House
West Street
Emsworth
Hants.
PO10 7DX
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1243 375355
gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fluid Gravity Engineering Ltd is registered in the UK with registration number
1674379.
The registered address is Fluid Gravity Engineering Ltd, The Old Coach House,
West Street, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 7DX