The netCDF operators NCO version 3.1.1 are ready.
This is mainly a development release for internal consumption.
A few bugfixes in build, ftp, and regression-tests part of
the code will make life easier for those on the bleeding edge.
http://dust.ess.uci.edu/nco (Homepage "mirror")
0. NCO is once again C++-compliant, builds with, e.g., CC=g++
1. Supports netcdf4-alpha11.
2. ncap2 development code in nco/src/nco++ (Henry Butowsky)
3. server-side extensions in ssdap (Daniel Wang)
4. Fixed some benchmark/regression problems over DAP (Harry Mangalam)
Charlie Zender, surname@xxxxxxx, Department of Earth System Science
3228 Croul Hall, UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-3100. (949) 824-2987 :)