any good netcdf tutorials out there?

Howdy all!

Here on the 103rd floor of UCAR Tower #2 there are dozens, even
hundreds, of programmers working day and night on the netCDF library.

Many of us are so immersed into the netCDF API that we even use it to
order beer at the local brewery; it is hard for us to understand how
anyone could *not* understand the netCDF API.

But we would like to do more to help new users. I would like to begin
by listing links to good netCDF tutorials on the netCDF documentation
page.

Would anyone care to recommend or provide any tutorials on netCDF?

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx