perl -> netCDF on DOS/PC platforms

Hello,
About six months ago I discovered the wonders of PERL and hoped I could
dispense with my compilers and use PERL exclusively for my data
conversion needs.  There was one missing piece to the puzzle however.  I
am tied to PC computers for various reasons, and though I can get both
netCDF and PERL for the PC, the netCDF to PERL hooks had not been
compiled on a PC.
Has anyone addressed this issue for the PC?
Are there any PC-programmer/compiler gurus who would be willing to help
me construct/compile the PERL to netCDF tools for the PC?
Thanks,
Marinna
----------- "Be seeing you..."  - The Prisoner ---------------
Marinna Martini            | U.S. Geological Survey
Ocean Engineer             | Marine & Coastal Geology Program
mmartini@xxxxxxxx          | Woods Hole, MA 02543
(508) 548-8700             | http://marine.usgs.gov/~mmartini
------------ Earth Science is a Public Trust -----------------