Re: [netcdf-porting] Problem building netcdf-4.3.3.1 (mingw)

NOTE: The netcdf-porting mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

-----Original Message----- From: sisyphus1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:36 PM
To: netcdf-porting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem building netcdf-4.3.3.1 (mingw)

configure: error: Cannot find dlfcn.h, yet --enable-dynamic-loading was used.

What is that all about ? I didn't specify "--enable-dynamic-loading" anywhere, and it's not even a valid configure option.

Oops ... it *is* a valid configure option. (I tested for "--enable-dynamic-linking" and found that to be in-valid.)

The configure args I've used are
"--disable-shared --enable-static --enable-netcdf-4".

Adding "--disable-dynamic-loading" to the configure args seems to have done the trick.

Sorry,
Rob

  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: