Re: [netcdf-java] Upgrading from NetCDF 4.6.15 to 5.5.3 (GRIB2 Table changes)

Thanks John for the feedback.
While checking, I found this page about runtime loading
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-java/current/userguide/runtime_loading.html

Not sure if that's the relevant doc but it mentions that the Grib2 table is
still under development.
So I'll wait a bit around here to see if anyone from the Unidata support
group has more details or pointers for me.

Regards,
Daniele