Re: [netcdf-java] depth without m

Hi Kyle,

I can fix the files for myself... it is just the unwillingness of the client that is the problem :)
I will discuss this option with them as well.

Regards
Niels

On 26-09-16 19:23, Kyle Wilcox wrote:
If you *really* can't change the contents of the binary datasets (this would be quite easy with nco http://nco.sourceforge.net/ using "ncatted"), can you use a small bit of NcML to add the "units" attribute to the "depth" variable and access your dataset through the NcML?