Re: missing method in library

Hi Michael:

It turns out those are only warning messages, and your program should work without the grib library (if you are not opening grib files). I will mark them more clearly as such.

Keller, Michael wrote:
Hi John

I downloaded netcdf-2.2.10.jar. With this Version I get the followin

Cant load class ucar.nc2.iosp.grib.Grib1ServiceProvider
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ucar.grib.grib1.Grib1Input

As I saw on the web, I will need the additional library grib.jar. This
library I extracted from

But then I got a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

I browsed trough the libraries and saw, that the class RandomAccessFile
in the library grib.lib doesn't contain the method setExtendMode(). The
class RandomAccessFile in the library netcdf-2.2.10.jar seems to be ok.

Michael Keller
Metrohm AG, Herisau, Switzerland

get your free E-mail certificate from