draft announcement with some notes on future plans

Hi,

Before I send this note out to the netcdfgroup mailing list, I'd like
to get any suggestions for changes from this smaller mailing list,
since it mentions netCDF-4 plans, HDF5 work, and Greg Sjaardema's
64-bit offset changes.  Please feel free to suggest changes.  Thanks!