New staff member on netcdf-hdf project

Hi,

This note is to test that the netcdf-hdf mailing list works and to
announce that we've hired a new student assistant at the Unidata
Program Center to work on the project.

Robert Lee <rlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> will be working on the project full
time this summer, initially with Russ Rew and John Caron, but later
with a new software engineer that we are still in the process of
recruiting and hiring.  Robert is a computer science and premed major
at Carnegie Mellon University.  I'm happy that he accepted our offer
to join the project.

Since Kent Yang (from NCSA) will be stopping by my office at 4:15pm
tomorrow, I'd like to introduce Kent to Robert at that time also.

--Russ