Re: Mailing list replies

Quincey,

>     Is it possible to set the mailing list to default to reply to the list
> instead of the poster?  (Personally, I find that I want to reply to the list
> 99% of the time and fiddling with the 'To' information each time is getting
> annoying... :-)

It's possible with a small configuration change, but then the list
would be set with that default for everyone.  Some people prefer the
other default and configure their mail client if they want to make it
easy to reply to the list rather than just the poster.  Please send
email to me (not the list) with your vote, if you care, and I'll tally
the results by Friday noon (MST).  You can just include one of the
following two lines in your email:

 *** Reply to list as default
 *** Reply to poster as default

--Russ