[needdata] Anyone have GOES-16 data from March 9, 2017

All,

Is anyone archiving GOES-16 data? I recieved a request from a software engineer
at NCAR asking I I had any GOES-16 data archived for March 9, 2017. I am not
currently saving more than about a day's worth, just due to its size. Wondering
if anyone else out there has it, that I could point him to, or if it is
available and goes back that far in the amazon cloud?

Thanks,

Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Search the needdata archives: