Re: [needdata] MRMS QPE

  • To: Younghyun Cho <cho215@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [needdata] MRMS QPE
  • From: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 04:39:23 -0500
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015, Younghyun Cho wrote:

I would like to find the data archive for MRMS (Multi-Radar Multi-Sensor) QPE (recent radar precipitation type from NOAA). Does anyone know about this or who might have these kinds of data? Please let me have your help.

I have a couple of the NCEP MRMS products archived here:

    http://mtarchive.geol.iastate.edu/2015/09/21/mrms/ncep/

That URI contains the ${year}/${month}/${day} of interest.

daryl

--
/**
 * daryl herzmann