[mcidas-x] Products generation from GOES data

Hello people, I'm new to this list and new to McIDAS also.

I went through the "McIDAS Learning Guide". I'm quickly learning how
to use it, but I already have some objectives I must reach before the
end of the week, so it would be very much appreciated if someone could
help me.

I need to create the following products from GOES data:

 - Sea surface temperature,
 - relative humidity at highest troposphere,
 - cloud cover (amount of clouds),
 - clouds mask,
 - pressure at high cloud top level,
 - temperature at high cloud top level,
 - cloud type,
 - volcanic ash products.

For the moment I'm investigating HOW those products must be done (the
algorithm, based on the GOES data). Afterwards, I must produce them
with McIDAS...

So, I need help and whatever you can add will be welcomed: links to
sources of information, algorithms or scripts to create such products,
contact info, etc.

Best,

--
Carlos Matías de la Torre