[leadusers] IU LEAD subsystem: BigRed and Data Capacitor outage

NOTE: The leadusers mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello LEAD users,

The IU supercomputing resource (BigRed), as well as the Data Capacitor, are experiencing an unexpected network outage. IU network engineers are currently troubleshooting the issues. This will likely cause some workflows to break down and will interrupt our data services until further notice.

   I'll post again when we have a green light.

Thanks,
Felix Terkhorn

  • Search the leadusers archives: