Re: [ldm-users] No G16 CONUS or Meso sectors on GRB SATELLITE feed since around 15 UTC today

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] No G16 CONUS or Meso sectors on GRB SATELLITE feed since around 15 UTC today
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:46:01 -0600
*Correction : *The *Topic, **Product(s) or Data Impacted, and **Requested
Center Point* sections should only state GOES-16 Mode 4

*Topic*: GOES-16 MDS Meso Mode-4

*Date/Time Issued:* January 04, 2024 1344Z

*Product(s) or Data Impacted:* GOES-16 MDS Meso Mode-4

*Requested Center Point: *GOES-16 MDS Meso Mode-4

*Date/Time of Initial Impact:* January 04, 2024 1500Z   J/DAY 004

*Date/Time of Expected End:*  January 04, 2024 1900Z   J/DAY 004

*Length of Event:* 4 Hours

*Requester:*  NESDIS

*Priority:*  N/A

*Details/Specifics of Change:* Support ABI L2+ checkout during GOES-U Data
Operations Exercise(DOE-U2)
*Stonie Cooper*, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
*I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The **Chahiksichahiks (**Pawnee), The **Umoⁿhoⁿ (**Omaha), and The **Jiwere
(**Otoe).*