Re: [ldm-users] Level2 radar pqact entries

  • To: Karen Cooper - NOAA Affiliate <karen.cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Level2 radar pqact entries
  • From: Gerald Creager <gcreager@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 21:15:37 -0600
We used to see a lot of out-of-sequence problems. That, however, is much
more an issue if you're trying to do real-time single elevation
reconstructions for real-time graphics than if you're looking at the volume
after it's done. What you're doing should work. When I was assembling the
real-time stuff, it was a bit trickier. But, thanks for reminding me of the
fact they do, in fact, usually arrive OK.

How's life at the Lab?

Maj Gerry Creager, CAPWeather and Environmental Support Officer -- virtual
Incident Management Team
Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

(M) 979.229.5301

GoCivilAirPatrol.com <https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
<https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

Volunteers serving America's communities, saving lives, and shaping futures .

  • Search the ldm-users archives: