Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPort Outage?

Interestingly, NCEP reported issues with their point forecast pages at 1951Z and said that they were failing over to College Park.

https://data.prod.mesonet.org/data/public/noaa/text/archive/2022/08/01/ADA/202208011953.KWNO_ADA_SDM.503.txt

Must be a Monday.

Jared

On Mon, 1 Aug 2022, Mike Zuranski wrote:

It's come back here as well... right after I blasted this email, of course.
Hopefully that was nothing more than a temporary hiccup.

Happy Monday!
-Mike

Mike ZuranskiMeteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab
Weather.cod.edu