Re: [ldm-users] It is time...NIU Weather shutdown

Hi Gilbert,

Same for me, I always appreciated so much your contributions and
discussions with the community here. I never thought about your position
being cut, it is a sad surprise...
I hope you will find a new position in the very near future, and that it
will be very satisfying and challenging!

Christian