Re: [ldm-users] LDM Metrics

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011, Jeff Lake wrote:

I have been using the plotMetrics of LDM for a few months now ...
http://ldm01.michiganwxsystem.net/vnstat/index.php
I'm a bit lost as to what it's telling me..
Is my machine healthy??
Is there any place I can dummy these up?

"Dummy these up"? Hmmmm. Not sure what you mean by that..."dummy up" means to "shut up", and I don't think you mean that. Anyway...

I was waiting for an explanation as well from UNIDATA, but right now Steve
Emmerson is real busy (so busy he didn't even send out the announcement
from Friday that LDM 6.9.8 is available, and fixes some significant bugs
for Solaris/Redhat RHEL/CentOS users...but the announcement is available
on UNIDATA's web site at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm .
Go get you some!).

Anyhoo, I'd like to know more about the various parameters as well. Load
average is obvious, and as long as the incoming data amount stays
roughly the same every day, things look good...but beyond that...I don't
know.

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: