Global IR

The problem seems to have disappeared here at Purdue, whether it fixed
itself or someone gave a computer some words of encouragement I have no
idea.  At any rate, Purdue has been receiving global IR images normally
since 12Z.
Jim - we feed from UIUC as well so if you're still not getting
everything right, I think we can assume it's a local issue for you.
Benjamin J. Cotton
LDM/Forecast Game Administrator
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science,
Purdue University
165 Cary Quadrangle                         cell: (502) 551-5403
West Lafayette, IN  47906         campus: (765) 49-52298