Re: thelma down, downstream sites should fail over

Yes, the problem is definately in Boulder.  thelma went south and we are
trying to identify the problem.  Sites feeding from thelma should fail
over for the time being.  motherlode may be used as a failover for sites
that used to feed from motherlode.

For sites feeding from aeolus.ucsd.edu:

I've failed over to motherlode and toggled debug mode. Data is flowing and looks to be stable. You may want to consider switching back to aeolus.

Sorry about the loss of data, but I currently have no fail over site. I'll try to locate a good tier one site that isn't in Colorado (and doesn't feed from Colorado) that will put me in their ldmd.conf. Suggestions are welcome.

I will keep you advised.

Larry

-----===(* Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get. *)===----- Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
      University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
      Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: lriddle@xxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: