NIU outages on March 10, and end of March

Hello all,

There will be brief interruptions of service from time to time between 6Z
and 13Z on March 10 (Sunday), as our primary Internet Service Provider
does maintenance. Data may be delayed at times, but we shouldn't lose
anything.

Also, right around the end of March and early April, it will happen again.
I'll give you further info as I have it. I recommend staying with me,
unless you have tornado warnings going on in your area at that time.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: