Data problems?

Hi all,

We have not received any DDPLUS/HDS feeds since 0600 UTC
today.  I have tried a couple of different upstream
hosts (usual is, now trying, as well as notifyme's to
others, but not seeing any data flowing.  Anyone else
having trouble?

Sites feeding from should fail over
if you haven't already.

I'm wondering if some of the problem might have to do with
our server's changing its IP address (was, now
is, but it does look like we are establishing
connections ok to our upstream hosts at this point.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4571 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************