NOWRAD on noaaport IDD?

Folks,
We were getting a couple of products from our old WSI service
and I'd like to know if they're available on the NWS NOAAPORT
IDD feed. The products were of NOW or NOWRAD feed type and
the product names were:
MASTER
MASTER15
USRAD
USRAD15
Are these available, and what are their feed type and product
names?
Thanks, -Neil
--
Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr.         neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dept. Atmospheric Sci., Texas A&M Univ. 979/845-6272 FAX:979/862-4466

>From neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thu Nov  8 13:05:41 2001
>To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: 20011108: NOWRAD on noaaport IDD?

Thanks Tom. -Neil

--
Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr.         neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dept. Atmospheric Sci., Texas A&M Univ. 979/845-6272 FAX:979/862-4466

  • Search the ldm-users archives: