Re: please.....

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Chris Hennon writes:
>
> > Can we keep the messages on the ldm-users list specific to ldm?  Thank
> > you.
> >
> > Chris
>
> Chris,
>
> This is LDM-related. Many people on here are running Linux and LDM on it.
> This is helping me decide what route to go on to make my LDM as stable as
> it can be. And to Gerry et al, thanks for the awesome info!!!

I agree with Gilbert 100%.  We aren't using Linux here with LDM, but one
never knows when that may change.  I find the information about what does
and doesn't work with LDM/Linux very informative.  If the day ever comes
when I need to deploy LDM on a Linux computer, I'll be referring to these
email exchanges.

Regards,

  Bryan

 Bryan C. Hahn (KB0LYA)             |           University of North Dakota
 Research Associate/Systems Manager | Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences
 Email: bryan_hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxx     |  Regional Weather Information Center
 Voice: 701 777 4891                |               Odegard Hall, Room 257
 Pager: 877 628 1213                |                        P.O. Box 9007
 FAX:   701 777 3888                |          Grand Forks, ND  58202-9007

  • Search the ldm-users archives: